In the Summer of 2010 I was one of many lucky people who had the opportunity to take a short trip to Haiti. I fell almost instantly in love and just can't keep myself away. I've spent about 11 months in Haiti since the first time I went two and a half years ago and my time there isn't over. I'm exploring my options on where to take my life from here but it WILL include Haiti in one form or another. This is where I record stories and thoughts about my experiences.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Photos

Jenifer and I made the same face on accident

And again..

And a third time. I thought it was blog worthy. 

All of us ready for church (sans Peter. He was tying his shoes.) 

Goofball and Jackson. Just look at that face! I love them.

Noah and Jackson

This is our ride to church. The back of a truck all caged in. It's a bouncy ride and pretty dusty.

3 comments:

  1. How to post a comment:

    Type your comment in the "Post a Comment Box". Underneath it says "Comment as:" with a drop down menu next to it. Select Name/URL. Type your name in the name field. You do not need to enter a URL. Then you will be asked to do a word verification where you type the same word or letter combo that is shown. Voila you can make a post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures and I feel the dust and I know that magical moment when everyone fits in a small space. Can't wait to be there again. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those faces! Thanks for pictures Becca :) -Lauren

    ReplyDelete