In the Summer of 2010 I was one of many lucky people who had the opportunity to take a short trip to Haiti. I fell almost instantly in love and just can't keep myself away. I've spent about 11 months in Haiti since the first time I went two and a half years ago and my time there isn't over. I'm exploring my options on where to take my life from here but it WILL include Haiti in one form or another. This is where I record stories and thoughts about my experiences.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Busy busy!

Sue just left this morning to visit family in the State's for two weeks so I've been busy today. It was a good day though. I got through school with all five kids while watching Noah and Jackson. The kids are getting SO good at their lessons. I love teaching them.

Noah and Jackson are still sick but getting better. The other kids in the house are all sick too with a nasty cough. Nighttime is the worst for them. Poor things. Be praying for them!

I don't really have any other updates or exciting things to say. Oh, except that I got to watch Home Alone today and it was nice. And i learned two new songs in Creole.

No comments:

Post a Comment