In the Summer of 2010 I was one of many lucky people who had the opportunity to take a short trip to Haiti. I fell almost instantly in love and just can't keep myself away. I've spent about 11 months in Haiti since the first time I went two and a half years ago and my time there isn't over. I'm exploring my options on where to take my life from here but it WILL include Haiti in one form or another. This is where I record stories and thoughts about my experiences.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's hard raising kids for someone else

I am starting to realize more and more how hard it's going to be to leave these baby boys. I'm with them 24/7 and take care of their every need. I love them so much and they love me. We're attached. Whenever I see their big smiles I think how hard it would be for me to even leave them for a week. How much harder will it be in 7 months when I know them that much more?

1 comment:

  1. I continue to talk about the boys to folks who might be the right family or know someone who is. Still waiting for news. Would you be allowed to adopt them yourself? Kathy

    ReplyDelete